Tuesday 15 October 2013

#VFNO


Last Thursday I decided to have a very spontaneous trip home to Manchester to attend VOGUE's Fashion Night Out - it was a good decision. I met my my mum and sister in town as i was coming straight from Leeds, with no time to freshen up i went with a simple but stylish look with black high waisted skinnies, white converse and a black sheer shirt with my new fluffy (gorilla style) black jumper over the top. I brightened up the outfit with a trusty MAC red lipstick. 

Manchester was bursting with fashionistas, energetically running round Manchester with free drinks, popcorn and candy-floss. Topshop, H&M, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols were the places to be during this event to catch the likes of Daisy Lowe, Christopher Kane, Henry Holland, Pixie Geldof and Matthew Williamson... just to name a few. 

Below are some of the snaps i took during this fab event. 

x P

ps... i almost had a heart attack when meeting Daisy Lowe & Christopher Kane!











*All images are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment